Hello people
I'll post in English and please, let me know when I to make some mistakes by comments, ok?!
Let me share somethings with you guys.
I had a match with my host family one month ago, and my contact is less frequent now, but it is normal because almost all host families decrease the contact with the Au Pairs after match with them, so no problem.
The last e-mail that my host mother sent to me she told she was very busy with a lot of things, she let me know about some particularities of her life.
In the last day of September she took his daughters to NYC to visit their grandmother and they had a "girls wekeend". In October she had the Molly's birthday (Molly is the youngest girl), she is 4 years old now. She also visited Martha's Vineyard(the island at Massachussets) to fix up the house that they bought there.
She told me about the next holydays that coming up: Thanksgiving in November and Christmas in December. Look what she told me about January:
Then in January you arrive!!! I am really looking forward to your arrival and introducing you to the kids and getting you acquainted with life here in NH.
She is so cute and I'm anxious to stay there too!
She told me in January there is a lot of snow there and I will have fun winter activities to do like skating and skiing and sledding. I really liked knowing this! :D
She also told me they had The Pumpkin Festival in October and told me to check out the web site[ http://pumpkinfestival.org/ ]. It sounds very fun, I invite you guys to check out this web site too :)
I'm a little calm now, but sometimes I feel a lot of anxious.
Sometimes I feel sad because I don't have any support of my family to realize my dreams and I feel more sad yet because SOME friends that I believed to be "my best friends" didn't give me support too. I'm not talking about financial support, but about companionship. Sometimes I cry a lot because of this, but also I feel confident in myself because I know that God is with me and He gives me total support all the time and He always blesses me a lot, I believe on it! He gives me new friends and they really already are very important to me. I got friends until of the other side of the world and they remember me and I feel happy with this, but I always remember of my old friends and I feel sad as I told you.
God blesses me also with an wonderful person too, my boyfriend, he really is with me and he believes in my drems and we share our dreams with each other.
Well, I think my post is very long now, I'm sorry... it's because when I feel a little sad I like writting for to get things off my chest :)
Kisses
segunda-feira, 26 de outubro de 2009
Assinar:
Postar comentários (Atom)
Nenhum comentário:
Postar um comentário